Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Pretty Little Liars Craze

I've been watching Pretty Little Liars on television screen from their season 1 up to season 2, but most of the time I watched it through my downloaded episodes. I usually missed it during their airing time. I downloaded episodes not only to update myself of the missed episodes but also for my own source of entertainment whenever I feel bored. I never get tired watching over and over again the past episodes. As a proof of being a fan, I have their complete episodes of season 1 and 2, and now I'm waiting for the season 3 to start this coming June 5. Everyone is excited as much as myself.

What really struck me with this series is that the mystery and thriller concept plus the spicy hot girls and the fabulous habiliment they're wearing. I'm always looking forward to check their clothes every episodes. Especially Aria, she never fails to make me awe with her fashion style. As aria played the role by Lucy Hale. She never afraid combining patterns and colors even though it is risky. I love also the classic look of Troian Bellisario (Spencer) , the very comfortable casual look of Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell) and the trendy fashionista Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson).

Who would not love them?! I know most of you guys can see yourself in any of these girls. I myself is still confuse which of them I am more closely similar. I'm hardly find the answer. It seems I am divided into four girls.





2 comments: