Friday, January 21, 2011

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: Another Cinderella Story

I have watched the first four episodes. To my dismay, the third and fourth were have no subtitles.I am just reading the moving pictures which looks like conveying an interesting story. And because of this, I am very disappointed. By any means, I have to look for the continuing episodes.
I really hate the feeling of being left hanged. It's like my slice of chocolate cake spilled out after i had taken a bite. I was so irritated that i need to watch the next episodes. I am really caught with the plot and of course the characters. It's like another Cinderella story but definitely not the one who is always stooped down by anyone. Misa-chan, the lady main character is a misandrist. Because of family reason, she went to school consisting 80% males due to low tuition fee. She became the first female president of the school's student council. As female President, she's powerful to rule over the males academically and even in extra-curricular activities.. Her main goal is to make the school more inviting to female students.



Usui Takumi is Misa-chan's real match. He's the only guy who can dominated her. He is very mysterious to all. Known as a heart breaker and excels in any field. The typical heartthrob. He looks like he doesn't care to anyone but will do anything to protect Misa-chan.

I love it's comedy romance theme. So mild to fall in love. I am much crazy with this kind of theme rather than those of heavy drama and love lines. I hate very obvious move or touch to show the "LOVE". I hate the very predictable one. What I am opt to are unique yet simple action surprises. Hope i may able to finish viewing the whole episodes. IF i have a down-loader, I probably download it rather waiting hours to fully watch an episode online. Grrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment